Mylookbook August 08 Issue Online

I won't say it was easy putting the August Issue of mylookbook together, rugged up in as many clothes as possible and trying to stay warm, I tried to find inspiration in all the beautiful new Spring Collections that are arriving in stores this month. Warmer days are ahead though, so if your tired of your winter wears and ready to start looking forward to what you'll be wearing in the not too soon future, sit back, relax and enjoy my new issue....

Take a sneek peek below, but click on http://www.mylookbook.com.au/ to enjoy the full issue.

The Mother Maria "Cowboy Crepe Dress" won my heart and is on this months cover. The Mother Maria Spring Collection is so unique with so much gorgeous attention to detail. It will be hitting stores through August.
I know I know - but I still can't get enough of the Hippy Chick Trend

Cindy Crawford - still looking amazing at 42