I really did not need to discover this....

Oh my God... I’ve just come across a website that will have any girl who spent hours playing with her Barbie’s when she was younger, now able to re-live all that childhood fun. Remember when you would spend hours on end, totally absorbed in dressing Barbie in all her gorgeous outfits & accessories? I’m now in fear of wasting similar hours (in which I do not have spare), playing with this digital version of my favourite childhood pastime.

www.looklet.com is the culprit. An online styling studio where you get to dress images of real models in the latest designer clothing, bags, jewellery and accessories. I really do not have time for this in my life but it’s too late, I’m already hooked. Below are some of my creations from yesterday. I’ll apologise now to all those whom end up addicted because of me sharing this site!


www.looklet.com
Invitation Code: LOOKLET-1811263071