A Gift from Kookai xo

It's no secret how much I love Kookai. In a crazed fashion frenzy last month I went completely out of my way to obtain the amazing cropped 'Heidi' Leather Jacket (which I absolutely adore) and I'm still gushing over images of their 'Love and Lies' Autumn collection. Kookai is also apparently loving Mylookbook, and to spread their love, they've very kindly decided to give all Mylookbook Blog and Magazine readers a $10 Voucher to spend in store. It's just love flying all over the place right now & I for one am certainly not complaining!

In this Global Credit Crisis we're in right now there isn't too many companies giving anything away for free, so a big big thank you Kookai! xoxoxoxo

Just click on the voucher, print out & take into your nearest Kookai Store! Valid until 3rd May 2009.