New Clothing Label - Away

I love discovering a cute new clothing label. I love it even more when pieces from the collection are sent to me to try & test out for myself!

This week I received a surprise package from new label
AWAY. It consisted of a range of easy to wear basics that are trend focused yet will fit perfectly into any winter or summer wardrobe. It’s no secret I’m a huge fan of leggings so I was thrilled that one of the items was a pair of very cute black leggings with zips on each leg (I’ve always been a fan of this style). Simple black leggings are a must have wardrobe item yet the added zip gives an extra 'street style' edge to them which simply looks hot. Other pieces are based on classic shapes in beautiful fabrics such as the Wonder Maxi which drapes beautifully and would suit a variety of different body shapes.

I think this will be a great label to keep your eye on for it's versatile designs and affordable price point. Below are some of my favourite pieces from the Winter Collection. If you like what you see, visit their website
http://www.awayok.com/ to find out more about them!

Wonder Maxi $99.99
Wonder tee dress $79.99 & Zippy Leggings $49.99


Ashley Olsen in those hot zip pants...