The denim skirt - hello again...

Although Kate Hudson clearly isn't happy being photographed by the paparazzi, the photo taken below a few days ago (December 18th) has reminded me how versatile & fabulous a great denim skirt can be through summer.

I don't have a very big collection denim skirts, maybe just one or two actually, I think it's because when in my teens I did my denim dash, living in surf brand denim skirts constantly. Now days I feel like I'm past the denim skirt stage, that I should be wearing more "grown up" styles.


Today however I'm feeling a bit of fondness for the denim skirt. Reminiscent of those surfy teenage days I've done a quick search for inspiration and there's plenty of stylish outfit ideas with simplicity being the key. I'm thinking I just might go there today with a plain singlet and a pair of thongs.. easy effortless casual summer style... hello old denim friend - nice to see you again...


Kate Hudson - simple summer style

Geri Halliwell - I'm loving the billowy style blouse & oversized tan bag - boho beautiful


Emmanuelle Chricqui - the addition of the blazer converts the causal denim skirt into a perfectly stylish evening ensemble.

Lo Bosworth - Always on trend doing high waisted simplicity

Mirranda Kerr - effortlessly perfect as always