Alexa Chung Lip Perfection

Usually it's Alexa's outfits and hair I'm keeping a close eye on however just recently it was this stunning pink lip colour that's got me buzzing with excitement and set on a mission to find a perfect match.

I love how her make up style is normally quite minimal, her eyes usually being the main focus, her most common look is simply natural fresh faced, dark winged eyeliner and nude lips. Always looking so effortlessly natural yet perfectly balanced.

Recently though she's been opting for a variety of pink lip colours. It's such a fresh and uplifting look, something I really think we'll be seeing a whole lot more of this season (thanks to Alexa's stunning inspiration). I'm hooked already!


It didn't take long for me to start looking for some colour matches and I think I've hit the jackpot with the new Rouge Dior range. There are 32 new colours to select from and my suggestions to match Alexa would be either 028 or 351. Tried and tested, I'm happy to reccommend these two gorgeous colours!
Left Rouge Dior #351, right Rouge Dior #028 $50 Stockist: 02 9695 4800