High waisted shorts

I have these actual pictures (below) from the Karla's Closet Blog printed out and stuck on my inspiration wall. I've fallen in love with 99% of the outfits on Karla's blog however I particularly loved these high waist shorts.

Most of Karla's clothing is vintage so if you see something you like on her blog you've got next to no chance of getting something similar for yourself unless she decides to sell it on her online store. There was no such luck with those gorgeous shorts though, until now...

No, I didn't buy Karla's shorts (and they're not available in her store) but whilst browsing through Barkins yesterday I spotted a pair that are almost an exact match! The Barkins shorts are slightly longer (which suits me perfectly), they are a fantastic fit, and the best part... they are only $29.95!


Images: http://www.karlascloset.com/

Barkins Printed Shorts $29.95 www.barkins.com.au