Colour me happy


I'm addicted to candy coloured nail polish at the moment. Anything in pink, aqua, coral or turquoise... Nothing feels more summery than painting your nails in a cute sugary shade and then slipping your feet into a pair of strappy sandals. 

I'm currently doing some experimenting on the best shades to feature in our December issue. So far I must say I'm really impressed with the Mecca Cosmetica Painted Beauty Glide On nail colours. The polish paints on easily and seems to be less messy than others I've tried. It also dries super fast and is so rich in colour that you only need one coat, absolutely perfect if you need a quick feet pick me up before you head out.

I think the colour I have on is called 'Margaret' it's part of the 'Colour My World' polished perfection set (which comes with 6 different shades).

www.meccacosmetica.com.au