Wish list: Crochet cardigan


I've always loved crochet clothing. I have a crochet cardigan in my wardrobe that I've had for years and even though it's completely falling apart, it's still one of my most worn items. One of those staple pieces that completes any outfit whether it's a simple summer dress or tshirt and jeans.

This season there's been a whole lot of crochet looks, celebrities, bloggers and fashion magazines all showing us a variety of different ways to wear the decorative knit, therefore giving us plenty of reasons to invest in at least a few pieces.

What I have my eye on right now though, (it's actually turning into a little bit of an obsession) is the longer crochet style jacket. Topshop describes it as a key item in their 'Swedish Summer Trend' and there are plenty of bloggers on lookbook.nu to show us how gorgeous the simple knit jacket looks with pretty much anything and everything.

It's number one on my shopping list right now and I really think that it's a worth while investment for not only this season but many to come. I'm actually about to hit the 'purchase now' button for one I've just discovered online - I'll let you know when it arrives!

Images: cannibalsfind.blogspot.com, www.freepeople.com, www.thestonecoldfox.com, www.topshop.com, disarmingdarling.blogspot.com, lookbook.nu