Sneak Peek....

The December Issue of Mylookbook will be online this Friday. I couldn't help however put a sneak peek at one of the pages up. I've been on the search for summer ways to include a pair of shiny leggings and when I saw this pic from Sportsgirl of their December arrivals, it was love at first sight. Everything from the cute Mexican style tshirt dress, to the oh so hot heals... I love this outfit and am heading out shortly to purchase.

Sometimes it's not that easy to piece a good outfit together, some people have the knack, and for others (like myself) I need a bit of inspiration. My December Issue of Mylookbook will be the biggest issue yet so I hope you enjoy & find plenty of summer inspiration and ideas... Just putting the finishing touches on now....


A Sneak Peek from the December Issue - I LOVE this outfit from Sportsgirl...