White Christmas

Growing up my mum would always wear white for Christmas day, and I guess it’s a tradition that kind of stuck. It just seems to suit the day perfectly, fresh, crisp and summery. It’s probably not the most practical of colours, what with all the food and drink I’ll be consuming (and whenever I wear white it’s a given that some of that food will end up as a decoration on my clothing), I still do it every year though, following my mum’s tradition. I’m on the lookout for something new at the moment and have narrowed the list down. I ventured to my local shopping centre last week and it took 30 minutes to find a car park so I’ve now vowed to do the rest of my Christmas shopping online, including my Christmas dress.... Here’s my shortlist (and of course some celeb inspiration)..

Silk Lace Insert Dress $169.95 from Witchery
Children of the Sun Salma Dress $89.95 @ Birdmotel.com
Tigerlily Beauvoir Dress $150 @ Mycatwalk.com.au