January Sales

God I love Sale Time, need I really say more? Have been hunting around for what's on offer online, then I'm off to the Plaza to browse in shopaholic bliss. So far my online shopping wish list consists of a cute stripe cardigan (just like Ashley Olsen's) from Goshcelebrityfashion.com.au, a 70's style dress from Sportsgirl, and some comfy looking wedges now down to $69.95 (were $139.95) from Wittner.

I also have some discount codes & other sale info which I'm more than happy to share.... I'm racing out now though to get in first....

Kookai - Selected Items with up to 50% off
Up to 75% off at Wanted Shoe Co http://www.wantedshoe.com.au/
25% off all orders over $100 at DestinationStyle - Use the code 2009STYLE
www.abiandjoseph.com - 25% off all Viscose Fitted Tee Shirts until January 31st, 2009 Code: MYLBTEE

& 15% off all Supplex Pants until January 31st, 2009 code: MYLBPANTS
AustralianFlavour 15% off until January 30th Code: JanuarySale09