Style Notes: Nicole Richie 2008

Just taking a look back at celebrity pics over the last 12 months & I have to say, Ms Richie certainly knows what she's doing. I'm thinking that most of her outfit combos can be replicated for Winter 09 easily & I'm already piecing outfit ideas together for my own winter wardrobe (yes I know it's ridiculously hot right now, and still the middle of January) - it can't hurt to start thinking ahead though!

I really love the opaque black tights, black shoes, dress and leather jacket combo, it's easy to replicate with items that anyone could have in their wardrobe and it just creates such a chick & stylish look. I'm still madly in love with her oriental print cropped bolero jacket (2nd from the left) but have searched endlessly and found nothing even remotely the same. If anyone knows of anything similar please let me know!