Mercedes Benz Brisbane Fashion Festival

What can I say... it's been a busy few days here in Brisbane! Each & every fashion show so far has been completely amazing. Akira Isogawa launched the first evening show along with Easton & Pearson, and today was jam packed with the National Media Lunch & Designer Preview, followed by group shows featuring the amazing George Wu, Paul Hunt, Julie Grbac and more. I've also been privileged to meet lots of new and inspiring people, my biggest highlight (which will be hard to top) was chatting to Napoleon Perdis. What a charismatic man, as soon as he enters the room it's instantly filled with so much positive energy, and listening to him talk is just totally captivating. I was completely blown away!

Tomorrow I'm off to the V Australia Fashion Forum where guest speakers such as Kristy Hinze, Vogue Editor Kirstie Clements & Napoleon Perdis will chat about the Industry, and then its off to more shows in the evening. I've been busy uploading images of each show which I hope you enjoy, and will be featuring my favourites for the week in the September Issue of Mylookbook. I'm having such a wonderful time, it's things like this that make all the lonely hours/days sitting in a small office in front of a computer worth it!

I'm off to bed now, but you can click here for all the weeks coverage!


Napoleon Perdis & Me!