Mylookbook August 09 Issue Now Online

Oh my gosh it's been a busy month (or few actually!) Some how though, I've managed to get the August Issue online, plus a whole new website, and all on schedule. Once again, thank you to all those who have given me feedback & said what they loved, wanted more of etc with Mylookbook. The Mylookbook Flip Magazine is still the main feature (99% of readers were adamant they didn't want that changed at all - except to add more pages) The new website does give readers access to past articles, more news updates and coverage of events that Mylookbook is involved with (I'll be updating the site every day through Brisbane Fashion week).

I really hope you enjoy, it's a labour of love that sometimes gets completely overwhelming but is definitely worth it when everything finally goes online each month!


August Celebrity Style Inspiration

Spring Shorts Trend - All in the August Issue of www.mylookbook.com.au !