I love discovering a new perfume!

One of the amazing parts of my job is being able to discover and sometimes trial new products just before they hit the market. One of the other great things is that being an independent magazine, and even more so with my blog, I am able to talk as much as I like about products in which I personally fall in love with.

When it comes to beauty products, my absolutele top of this list is perfume. I can walk out the door without make-up on but feel totally naked when not wearing a fragrance. I've been fortunate to try a few new frangrances recently, but today I've just discovered a new absolute favourite & I'm feeling very excited!


It won't be available in sores until the 7th February, but if your a perfume addict like myself, get yourself into either a Gucci, Myer, David Jones or Perfume Connection and try Flora By Gucci!


Eau de Parfum 30ml $94
Eau de Parfume 50 ml $129
Eau de Parfume 75 ml $164


Stay tuned for our full perfume guide in the February Issue - just time for Valentines Day!