Celebrity Style - The White V-Neck Tshirt

I become obsessed with white v-neck tshirts a couple of years ago. It started when Mary-Kate Olsen was photographed on the red carpet in a simple American Apparel v-neck & long black skirt combo. The simplicity and yet the sheer perfection of the outfit was the ultimate reminder that basics can work wonders when accessorized well and combined cleverly with just the right key pieces.

Once again I am reminded of how fantastic a simple white v-neck tee can look. First it was when I browsed through this month's In Style magazine featuring Courtney Cox. She looks absolutely gorgeous, from her natural make up, thick long hair and her simple white v-neck.... Then, perusing through this weeks celebrity photos, fashionista favourites Rachel Bilson, Vanessa Hudgens & Hayden Panettiere are all sporting their own versions...

I have to say that my shopping flame has been ignited right now and I'm once again on a mission to find myself a perfect white v-neck...


Courtney Cox InStyle Photo Shoot

Rachel Bilson, Vanessa Hudgens & Hayden Panettiere all photographed this week in their white v-neck tees. Coincidence or micro-trend emerging?