The perfect nude & natural lip colour

There’s a fairly ongoing debate over the perfect nude lip colour and considering everyone’s lips are actually a different colour, this makes for a slightly hard way to recommend ‘the perfect nude’ gloss or lipstick. I’ve been on this endless search for a great nude gloss for years now, constantly gushing over stars like Michelle Williams and her natural looking make up and oh so perfect lips.

I’ve experimented with shade after shade and finally I am happy to say I’ve found a product I love. I obviously can’t guarantee that this colour is going to be perfect for everyone, but as for me, I feel like I've hit the jackpot so I want to share!


Michelle Williams and her fresh natural look...

My savior is the Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil in "Sienna Shimmer" $25  www.napoleonperdis.com .

Thanks to my friends at Napoleon, I have my own little bag of goodies to give away so that a couple of you can try the colour yourself! Head over to our facebook page and you could win a little tube of magic of your own!