Clog Trend Part 2

Firstly I'm sorry for my disappearance from the blog this past week. Yes, I did go to Sydney for RAFW however apparently I upset the technology gods the moment I arrived in Sydney as I ended up having the most horrible string of bad luck with my camera, iPhone; and everything else technology based that would allow me to cover the week. Luckily for all of you who were scouring the internet for RAFW updates, there was more than enough coverage, so I'm sure you've all now well and truly had your Australian fashion week fix.

So next on the agenda...

While in Sydney I noticed a few stylish fashionista's hitting the streets in their clogs. While I instantly expressed my love of the look to my friends and desperately wanted to find some for myself, the conversation that evolved with our group was heated to say the least, one that an innocent onlooker would have guessed involved serious global issues. One of the girls I was with strongly expressed her disgust, while others were happy to share in my delight at their comeback.


Unfortunately I didn't end up purchasing a pair for myself,  to be honest there was actually only one store I came across and with them and not a great selection.

Lucky for me though (and those of you who share my enthusiasm) we can find them online.  I won't be purchasing the Chanel Platform Clog for US $1275, but now that ASOS is shipping to Australia, I have my eye one particularly lovely pair for
£85.00.


ASOS HOWDY Leather Wooden Platform Clogs £85.00
ASOS.com - The Online Fashion Store