And you can look like Halle Berry too....

The beautiful Halle Berry photographed below leaving her Yoga Class in LA.... Being a long time Yoga devotee myself, I can vouch that it's definitely one of the only ways I can keep myself focused, balanced and able to cope with a busy & stressful lifestyle. I can't say that Yoga has given me a body exactly like Halle's, but I do know where I can get my hands on some beautiful quality Yoga & Pilate's clothing that I'm sure Halle herself would be impressed with.

Added Bonus... they are one of the fantastic Australian Online stores giving Mylookbook readers a nice discount this month. Take a browse through
www.abiandjoseph.com & if you want to stretch in style and comfort like Halle, the code "mylookbook" will get you a lovely 15% off.




www.abiandjoseph.com