Guilt free shopping - almost!

I'm never one to miss a good sale. There is nothing better than acquiring an amazing item that if purchased at full price would have been accompanied with a tinge of guilt and a dash of remorse over indulging in a luxury that I really could not afford or did not need.

When it comes to getting a bargain though (even if the sale price is way more that what I should be spending anyway), I get days and sometimes weeks of enjoyment, way beyond the normal instant high at the point of purchase. I'm therefore very excited about the Beloved Boutique Sale, with labels such as Natasha, Therese Rawsthorne, and Mike and Chris there will be plenty of showing off with savings of up to 70%!

If your as easily excited as me, head down to Shop 2, 35 Buckingham St, (right near Central Station) Surry Hills, NSW on Saturday 8th November. Sale on from 10am- 4pm.

If your not in Sydney - just click on over to
www.beloved.net.au and shop online!

Loving: Natasha "Pepe Frill dress." Was $495 and now $198 - no guilt attached!