Basics are best....

Now although for these past few months I've been gushing over stunning silk dresses and various other amazing pieces from Kookai, after a little shopping spree in their Brisbane store last month, I re-discovered how amazing & versatile their Basics are. The quality is just divine and apparently it's because for certain garments, they use a product called "Prima Cotton" which is apparently 50% stronger than most other cottons.

Thanks to the lovely staff at the Brisbane Wintergarden store, I also discovered some basics with added little features such as the satin ruffles around the sleeve and neckline, plus they also showed me some very cool ideas for layering these. My favourite purchase was this cute little frill singlet for $49. I have it in both cream and black & love them.

From my own personal experience and can vouch for after purchasing: They are super soft & feel amazing to wear, wash extremely well and don't go out of shape and the bright colours also stay vibrant after many wears and washes. Love love love!


Kookai Frill Singlet $49

Kookai has also just opened brand new stores in Acland St, St Kilda VIC and Bayview Terrace, Claremont WA.