Here we go again..... Harem Pants are back...

Some are a little worried about this 80's trend resurfacing. If worn the wrong way, I have to admit they aren't the most flattering of items. They're growing on me daily however, and on my hunt for style inspiration I've definitely found the good, bad and downright ugly. I've already grabbed myself a bargain pair at Sportsgirl (for $69.95) and I'm definitely enjoying the comfortability. I'm not so sure my husband thinks they are the most flattering of clothing items, especially on my 5ft nothing body but I'm having fun wearing them and sometimes with new trends that's the main thing!


1. Harem Pant from Asos.com 2. Mossimo Harem Pants $79.95 P 1800132780 3.Kookai Jasmin Pant $160 Kookai.com.au

Mooks ‘Pierroit’ Harem Pant in grey marle $89.95 P 1800 132 780

Sportsgirl Harem Pant $69.95 Sportsgirl.com.au