Mylookbook November 2008

This month I'm thinking about harem pants and how best to wear them, what kind of glamorous Kaftan I will invest in for summer, & I'm feeling inspired by girls such as Erica Bartle who have created their own jobs online.

I'm in awe of how amazing celebs like Halle Berry and Nicole Richie looked pregnant (when I was pregnant myself I had know idea how to string a remotely stylish outfit together), and I'm loving what Aussie online stores have available so I don't have to venture out into crazy shopping centres.

Thanks to everyone who signed up to the Blog thru October, tomorrow I'll announce the winner of the gorgeous Luxe Bag and Wallet plus let you know what fantastic give-away I have for November...

I'm now off to search online for some harem pants, I think they'll work well with all the Kookai singlets I've purchased recently. I hope you enjoy what's inspired me for November....