I think I’ve got it pegged....

Pant trend of the moment – The Peg. Being only 5ft tall myself, I’m pretty sure that this cropped style pant is not going to do my own proportions any favours, never the less it's been sparking my curiosity for a while. If it’s denim jeans rolled up at the bottom, or tapered in luxurious silk dressy pegs, the simple fact is that celebrities, stylists and the fashion forward among us are embracing it whole hearted. I'm doing my research first before investing in a pair, Ashleigh Olsen pulled it off and she's short too.......?

Anyway, as always I'm happy to share my findings and curious as to how others are feeling about the peg...


Pegs on the streets of Copenhagen

Pegs on the catwalk (SMH.com) Side tuck pant with tie belt in stretch silk satin, $810, from Collette Dinnigan.

Celebrity Pegs