My beautiful new shoes...

I fell in lust this week. Shoe lust. The object of my desire was a pair of Nicola Finetti Studded Ankle Boots.

Ever since seeing Rachel Bilson photographed in her own Christian Louboutin studded statement heals last year I had been somewhat obsessed. With US$1150 being slightly – no actually completely out of my budget, I’ve had to be content to go without and leave them to exist only on my imaginary shopping list.

This week however while strolling innocently through the shoe section in Myer, most happy and content to browse and keep my wallet sensibly in my bag, I was unexpectedly stopped in my tracks and confronted with my fantasy shoe obsession. There in front of me, a stunning pair of studded ankle boots, begging to show me how amazing they would look on my own feet..... Just a few minutes later I discovered a perfect fit, extremely comfortable, heal not too high to walk in and oh how they looked. My very stylish sister looked at me from the other end of the shoe department with absolute approval and I was sold.

I can now cross off having a staple winter boot for my wardrobe that will make absolutely any outfit fabulous – a great one to console my hubby with (now I won’t have to buy as many new winter outfits..) and at $380 compared to US$1150 – what a bargain!

My new shoes are amazing & I love them. Full Stop.

Rachel Bilson in her Christian Louboutins

My Nicola Finetti Boots $380 Stockist: 02 96986497