Celebrity Style - Rachel Bilson

Ahhhh... Rachel Bilson and her simple yet quirky style combos. She's one of those people who make basic wardrobe items that we all have, look so effortlessly perfect. When I search my wardrobe for something to wear (especially with this cold weather) I look at my own plain white tee's, black leggings and jeans and I feel so boring. Trying to balance an outfit that is warm and comfortable yet edgy and chic can be much more of a challenge that you would expect. Thankfully, Rachel has been snapped quite a bit this past week in her trademark casual perfection. See ideas below for your own casual combos for this chilly weekend ahead...

Example #1 - Plain white tee or singlet, black blazer, black leggings, black boots. Tick for wardrobe items I have.

Example #2. May need to look for cute black hat but have all other items.

Example #3 - Its all in the combo. I would probably see a shirt like this in a store and not look twice however the vintage inspired shirt, jeans and quirky shoe mix is flawless.