It's all about Bloom....

I remember watching Natalie Bloom interviewed years ago about the success of her cosmetics label and how she started it all from her humble family home. I recall thinking about how young, vibrant and hip she was, so different to how I had previously perceived a typical 'entrepreneur' or business person. She was one of my first inspirations for wanting to create my own business of some sort, and how someone so young, creative and 'cool' could achieve success doing something they love.

Fast forward around 16 years and Natalie is once again is in the media spotlight, last night winning the InStyle Woman of Style Beauty Award. I personally would like to say congratulations to an amazing Australian Woman who has helped inspire myself and many others to achieve their own success.

You can visit the Bloom Cosmetics site here, and right now they have a very cool competition where you can vote on your favourite shade of nail polish. All voters go into a draw and the winner will have the nail colour named after them! Another unique and clever idea from Bloom, I'm heading there now to put my votes in!
Gorgeous Bloom Nail Polish Shades

Celebs proving how a great shade of nail polish can be the finishing touch to a spectacular outfit.