I'm having so much fun Twittering at the moment although I have to say in some cases I almost feel a little 'stalkerish'. I eagerly await tweets from Nicole Richie & her partner Joel Madden - getting little insights into their personal life, and realising how 'normal' my favourite celebrities really are - making me like them even more, then continuing to hang on their every tweet even more...

Anyway, one tweet lead to another tweet and Nicole was tweeting about being on the Regis & Kelly show in Miami. I couldn't help but search for some images and found Nicole wearing the House of Harlow 'Leather Stations' necklace I included in the MLB 'This month we love' page. Coincidentally - Aussie Online Store Miijo have this amazing necklace in stock right now & have kindly given MLB a $100 Gift Voucher for one luck winner.

To select this lucky person, simply email mylookbook09@gmail.com with a link to the most interesting Twitterer that your following!

The always gorgeous Nicole Richie.
House of Harlow 1960 Leather Stations Necklace $99 www.miijo.com
Miijo on Twitter http://twitter.com/miijo