Celebrity Pants Style - Rachel Bilson & Monet Mazur

I’m thinking about pants today. Not necessarily pegs, harem or torn jeans specifically which are all very ‘in’ right now. I’m talking comfy pants, the kind for when you want to look stylish but in a casual effortless way.

There are some cute options available right now (in all the styles mentioned above) I purchased a bargain pair of light weight cargo looking pants with an elasticized waist from Cotton On on the weekend and have hardly taken them off. At the time my friend's husband screwed his face up muttering something about MC Hammer in which I politely ignored. I like them and they're not really overly baggy, just loose & light weight enough to feel great on – and in my opinion look good too!

So if I've caught your interest but you’re not sure how to wear such pants, below are some images to help lead you on your way..

Monet Mazur - cropped peg style.

Stylish 'Street Style' photo from the Vanessa Jackman Blog - Parchute Style

Rachel Bilson - Cute & Comfy
My comfy Cotton On Pants for $29.95

Click Here to see Mylookbook's pick of pants available in stores & online now!