She’s so pretty – Jennifer Hawkins

When I was a little girl, I was definitely always a 'girly girl'. I was always one to spot the pretty bigger girl and gush at how beautiful she was. Staring in fascination at her hair, skin, clothes and imagining growing up to be just like her.

Now a grown up, I know I’ll never be a super model, however I still haven’t dropped the fascination over certain people, a habit common with us girls, thus the reason I’m sharing these simple yet gorgeous photos taken in Brisbane last week of the beautiful Jennifer Hawkins.

Jennifer was in town to promote Myer Spring Fashion, and I happened to be in Myer at the time to see the show. Although I’ve always admired photos of her, I was astounded how in real life how stunning she is. Absolute perfection I would have to say, not only in physical looks, but when chatting to the crowd and the media, she was so down to Earth and completely natural.

Basically, I’m now a massive fan of Jen. Take a look at my snaps to get an idea of how amazingly pretty she is – plus how great her outfits are of course!