Accidental Shopping...

Often one of the most enjoyable things about a day spent shopping with girlfriends (besides the shopping of course) is when you arrive home and sort through your loot together.

Today I shopped alone, it was accidental shopping to be honest. I thought I'll just pop into Sportsgirl quickly to see what's new. Shop assistant then mentions that there's an extra 20% off sale items. Ok, I have a little extra time up my sleeve to have a more thorough search.

1 pair of 'jeggings', a bib necklace, belt and headpiece later the seal on my wallet has well and truly been burst open. In my defence, they were all absolute bargains - how could I not take advantage???


So why not just have a little more of a look around (just a few shops) and see if I can find something similar the Jessica Szohr shoes I've been obsessing about for the last 48 hours. I found the exact ones on Amazon.com last night however when I was about to go through the check out process the website informed me that it wouldn't ship that specific item to Australia! Aghhhh!!!! So anyway, I walk past the window at Novo shoes and surprise surprise, hello black pair of very cool looking thong style shoes staring straight at me - and only $49.95. It can't hurt to try them on can it??

So shoes, jeggings, necklace, belt, headpiece (and a few other small miscellaneous things) later is the story of my accidental, but total bargain shopping trip this morning, and as always, happy to share all the details...

They aren't exactly Jessica's but they are cute, comfy and only $49.95

Bib Necklace - I love it when you find a current trend item on sale!!!

This boho style belt can be worn high waisted or on the hips. I'm thinking it will be perfect with my black American Apparel singlet dress, belt slouched around the hips Sienna Miller style, and of course completed with my new shoes...

I did take a photo of the Sportsgirl 'Jeggings' but they didn't look very good layed out flat, I suggest that you just go in store and try a pair on - they are surprisingly flattering & super comfortable...


Sportsgirl "Jeggings" were $99.95 then down to $69.95 - today $ $55.96
Sportsgirl Bib Necklace Was $39.95, then down to $19.95 - today $15.96
Sportsgirl Boho Shield Belt Was $39.95, then down to $19.95 - today $15.96
Sportsgirl Deco Ring Headband Was $19.95, then down to $9.95 - today $7.95
Novo Shoes $49.95