I re-connected with an old friend on the weekend..

It’s not that I had forgotten, I just hadn’t given it much thought of late.
With so many new trends appearing here there and everywhere, the simple wrap dress just hadn’t entered my mind for months, maybe even years?
I’ve actually always loved the wrap dress. It’s simple design that is flattering on almost every figure type and body shape. It streamlines & compliments your curves in all the right ways and will instantly make you feel floaty, feminine & sexy.

It’s funny because the one I purchased on the weekend didn’t really have great hanger appeal, it was more the pattern of the fabric that first caught my eye. However once standing in the change room, in front of the mirror it all came flooding back to me how much I loved this style of dress.. Hello again old faithful friend...

Red Carpet Wrap Dresses

Vanessa Hudgens - floaty & feminine

Kate Moss - Summer Sexy