Kylie Minogue

Oh I do love Kylie's style.

There are plenty of celebrities to look to for fashion inspiration these days, and although I do admire their particular looks, I don't think I'd feel comfortable wearing many of their exact ensembles myself.

When it comes to Ms Minogue however, it could be any number of contributing factors that I can personally relate to... her age, her height (she's actually 5'1" and so am I), she's Australian...

So ok.... it perhaps stops there. None the less, I do look at many of her casual outfits (I'll be specific here as I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable in any of her stage ensembles) however on a daily basis, I think yes, I'd be more than happy to wear that EXACT thing myself today.

Outfits I would most certainly wear from head to toe...



I LOVE this black shirt/jacket she has on it the 2 images above - if anyone knows what it is or where to find something similar please let me know!!!
Images: Zimbio