I heart Drew Barrymore

Just like so many other millions of people across the globe, I've always had a love & fascination for Drew Barrymore. Having seen every single one of her movies and closely watched her personal appearance evolve and change over the years, I've always found everything about her intriguing.

I've not only been inspired by Drew's work ethic and ambitious drive but also her seemingly down to earth attitude. She has achieved so much in the competitive movie industry, and yet seems so grounded and real.

Drew was born in 1975 (I was born in 1974) so admittedly I've followed her every move at every age.Today looking at photos of her during the "Going the Distance" PR trail, I have to say I think she's looking more beautiful than ever.

Amazing Drew just gets better with age, and in my opinion she so completely deserves it!


Images: Zimbio