Mylookbook August 2010

Finally, after fighting one of the worst head colds I think I've ever had, I managed to get the August Issue of Mylookbook online.

There is a new look title font to accompany August's gorgeous cover girl Nicole Warne of online store & blog www.garypeppervintage.com. My August colour inspiration is anything in 'berry' and there are interviews with Nicole & other stylish fashion bloggers, Jessy Cameron of wideawakethoughts.com and Jasmin Howell of www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com.

I also chat to Sarah Schoeller who is the co-founder of The Village Markets & online boutique The Hanging Space - I'm so inspired by women like Sarah who have followed their passion to create successful businesses. Sarah and her business partner Marissa are no exception.

I hope you enjoy my new issue. I'm off now to pack now for a short break in New Zealand, and then it'll be back to start work on the September Issue!




www.mylookbook.com.au