Spring 2010 Trend: Printed Jumpsuits


I've just arrived home from an amazing week in New Zealand and boy was it COLD!

Admittedly by the end of the week I was starting to look forward to coming home to some lovely pre-spring weather however when I jumped off the plane I realised that it's almost as cold here as NZ right now! It's making it a little hard to get my head around what to put in the September Issue of Mylookbook when all I really care for right now is my ugg boots and anything large enough and warm enough to cover the rest of my body!

I must make a start though, and putting aside how bitterly cold I feel right now, I'm trying to imagine a hypothetical scenario where tomorrow it suddenly jumps 10 degrees and I need to think about what I'd want to be wearing? 

One of the first Spring trends that comes to mind is a cute floral patterned jumpsuit. With the Northern Hemisphere reaching the end of their warmer weather, it's not hard to find inspiration on international fashion blogs. I'm loving the eclectic and playful feel of these gorgeous all-in-one's, worn with simple sandals and a few cute accessories, they really encompass that perfect Spring feel.



golestaneh-streetstyle blog




Hanneli
stockholmstreetstyle
#1 WISH LIST Item: Lilya Sevillia Jumpsuit $149 www.ilovelilya.com