Blogger Style: Nini Nguyen


I'm kind of obsessed with a new photography/street style blog I found just recently. www.citizencouture.com has been providing me with a quality daily dose of beautiful street style photography and impeccable style inspiration. I don't subscribe to many websites anymore as my inbox is already out of control, however I didn't want to miss an update on one of my new favourite blogs so I gave in and subscribed. Today I received my first update and wowsers! This photo of blogger and stylist Nini Nguyen just blew me away. I can't even pinpoint what it is about it that I love most, is it her super chic pixi haircut (since Emma Watson and Ashlee Simpson's got the chop I've been seriously considering it), is it those perfectly shaped and shaded sunglasses, or maybe it's the divine coral shade of lipstick she's wearing...  Whatever it is, this photo is simply stunning and now I want a new haircut, pair of sunnies, and to dress in head to toe black. Love love LOVE this!

Image source: www.citizencouture.com
Nini's Blog www.ninistyle.net