Denis Ng interview; Meeting Candice Swanepoel & Doutzen Kroes

Today was one of the first official meetings with the 10 New Talent Singing Audition Calgary finalists (Click to check previous blog). It was our pleasure to be able to invite Denis Ng to give some of his precious singing/music advice to our contestants.
Denis Ng
Denis Ng is an active Hong Kong singer/songwriter. At the 2011 "My Astro Music Award", an international music award for the Asian music industry, Denis was one of the three Hong Kong artists that won "Best Overseas Artist". He gave some valuable suggestions to our contestants today, and he is an extremely friendly guy. I had a good time interviewing him today for Alberta Report. Denis will be flying to Toronto later this week to perform at a mini-concert.
A pic of Denis and me after our interview
(Style of the day on me: Shirt: Lacoste; Blazer: H&M; Belt: Agnis b. Paris; Jeans: Levi's)

I had dinner with my sister and mom. We haven't had sushi together in a while. It was a great night to spend some time with my family.
Had my favourite "yam fries" and "spicy ramen"
(Change of style for dinner: Tee: Modern Amusement)

Now I know that Victoria Secret grand opening in Calgary is a bit old news, but just wanted to mention my experience meeting "the angels" Candice Swanepoel & Doutzen Kroes. 
Victoria Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel & Doutzen Kroes in Calgary
(Snaps: Victoria Secret All Access; autographs from The Angels)

No one needs me to remind them that they are beautiful. We chatted a little and they asked where I was originally from. I told them I was from Hong Kong. While Candice said she heard many good things about Hong Kong, Doutzen said "It would be fun to party there!" :-) Of course, I got their autographs too :-P. Finally, I like to mention that my friend Katrina Olson will be exhibiting her new line of artwork tomorrow. She has some real fine paintings to show-it-off to you guys. The details are on the left hand side-bar of my blog. I will be interviewing her tomorrow night :-)

Comments and Suggestions? Follow me on Twitter: @SimplyVincent