End of Week News, Sales & Shopping Tips....

I'm all for perfecting a great outfit right down to the very last accessory and thanks to BLOOM Cosmetics (the generous prize sponsor for our recent survey), anyone can indulge in in a touch of gothic glamour. Bloom's hot new Limited Edition Shades of Grey Nail Polish include colours such as "Agyness” for a splash of matte industrial concrete grey or shimmer up with “Alexa” for a gun metal edge.. Launching from June 1 exclusively through the Bloom Flagship store and online at www.bloomcosmetics.com/nailpolish. Limited time only!

Also never one to dismiss a sale, I feel it's my duty to pass on that LUXE Accessories is having a massive online clearance with up to 50% off ALL stock starting this weekend. I've already picked out some of my favourites, so be quick as I am sure things are going to sell out fast... www.luxeaccessories.com/
Luxe Santiago Boots were $360.00 now $180.00
Lima Bag was $280 now $140.00

I was also recently quite flattered to be asked by Fashion & Lifestyle Website 'SheSaid' to do a bit of a fashion Q&A for tem. If you want to hear my thoughts on shopping on a small budget, leggings for winter and this seasons boots,
click here!