Girl Crush - Willa Holland

I’m positively and completely in a Gossip Girl frenzy right now. I don’t actually have pay TV however after a weekend at my sister’s house watching the complete Season 1 DVD Set, I then purchased Season 2 online and have been obsessively watching it every chance I get.

Halfway through disk 2 actress Willa Holland makes an entrance and having last remembered seeing her playing Kaitlin Cooper (Mischa’s little sis in the OC), she is now all grown up looking very edgy & chic indeed. It’s been hard to track down photos of her but if you watch her on Gossip Girl you’ll get the gist of how ‘girl crush’ worthy she is (I really don’t like that term but I don't have another phrase to describe compulsively googling another girls images & gushing over her face, hair, clothes etc). Anyway, Willa Holland is now all grown up and I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of her on our television screens and hopefully fashion pages!