Shoe Trend: Sienna Miller & Agness Deyn stepping out in their Brogues..

I’m slowly but surely starting to really like this trend. I’m pretty sure it’s one that won’t be kind on my 5ft nothing body however the more I see the more I like.

It’s one of those fashion trends that creeps in slowly and then suddenly hits big time, now making appearances on the likes of style queens Sienna Miller and Agness Deyn, plus on the feet of many stylish fashionistas on Lookbook.nu. Combining your brogues with the right outfit will create an edgy look and is a great alternative to other comfy flat winter shoes.

I’ll be featuring more ‘Brogues’ and where you can purchase them in the next Issue of Mylookbook... stay tuned... Online July 1st...

Agness Deyn & Sienna Miller showing off their individual 'Brogue' Style...

A stylish member of Lookbook.nu