Swaptilyoudrop - Fashion for a good cause!

Have you ever had a friend wear some unique and quirky clothing item that your instantly in love with and then when questioning where they got it from they casually reply ‘oh the markets’, ‘overseas’, or now the latest way to discover that special treasure – ‘the clothing swap party’. I have particular friends (my sister is one) who ALWAYS seem to come across these treasures, and I feel like I’m never in the right place at the right time to discover them myself.

I have good news though! If you live in Sydney or will be there this Sunday 28th of June, the clever girls from SwapTilYouDrop will be hosting a clothing swap party in Surry Hills. The event supports the Oaktree Foundation & will be donating funds to support Timor-Leste's Youth Livelihoods Program. I say don't waste an opportunity to indulge in a day of fashion while at the same time supporting a great cause – no shopping guilt there!!!!

Celebs like Sienna Miller, Kate Moss & Rachel Bilson dress in that quirky, eclectic style that looks put together with a mix of market finds & designer pieces always ending up with total outfit perfection.

SwapTilYouDrop Clothing Swap Party.
Date: 28the June 2009
Check-In: 10-11am
Cost: $15
Where: 589 Crown Street, Surry Hills