90210 Star Jessica Stroup

How did this stylish celebrity escape my radar?

It is most likely that I never really got into the new version of 90210. A die-hard fan of the series the first time around, I think I was actually left a little disappointed after watching the first episode of the new one, my expectations being so ridiculously high I should have realised that my opinion of it would be doomed. As a result I simply accepted that when the original version of something is that good in your memory it’s going to be virtually impossible to replicate. And that was it for me and the new 90210…

Then just last night I came across a photo of 90210 (the new version) star Jessica Stroup. One image lead to another and soon I was obsessively Googling photos of Jessica and her outfit ensembles.

This celebrity really get’s her look right - literally from head to toe, each one of her outfits are totally “hot”. Apart from always having fabulous shoes matched with her outfits, she then completes each look with a continual variety of edgy short hair cuts. I haven’t had a celebrity hairstyle give me the urge to cut all my own off in a long time but these pics have me seriously considering it
..

I’m loving this look and how Jessica has mixed current trends in a laid back way. A combination I would never think to throw together, she pulls of the metallic skirt , tshirt & over sized blazer flawlessly.


Lime green and skin tight, not many would be game to rock this colour however she perfected the look with simple black ankle boots and her sleek & stylish haircut.



Beautiful in blue.. (Image Source: Zimbio)