Kylie Minogue at Paris Fashion Week

Sorting through images from Paris Fashion week 2010, I came across this one of the beautiful Ms Kylie Minogue.

I've always been a fan of Kylie's edgy style. I absolutely love that she's never afraid to experiment however this outfit has me sitting on the fence. Having recently blogged about liking the the current Winter trend of wearing tights or stockings under shorts, when looking at this pic I feel strangely undecided about it. Usually one to see an outfit and right away it be either love or hate, I don't often find myself so indecisive and its annoying me!

I think it's starting to grow on me but would love to know what other people think!

Kylie Minogue,Leather Shorts,Paris Fashion Week

Kylie Minogue,Leather Shorts,Paris Fashion Week

Images Source: Zimbio, Metro.co.uk