Lara Bingle Controversy

As the Lara Bingle media storm carries on and everyone from ACA to Aussie Bloggers update us on the situation, the actual original subject seems to have extended from a question of personal privacy to a debate over whether the entire thing has been now simply manipulated into a particularly lucrative publicity stunt. 


I don’t really have an opinion to offer, to be honest I’m never comfortable discussing issues I don’t have a lot of knowledge about and when it came to this particular news story, it just seemed to be another one of those typical media controversies’ combining all the perfect elements (beautiful model/sportsperson) to which the big media moguls love getting into a frenzy over and dragging on until everyone involved has milked sufficient publicity and financial gain…



So why this post you ask? Well, I actually have a collection of Lara Bingle images on my computer simply because I’m a fan of her style. A superficial post you may think, considering all the other media resources from television presenters to bloggers covering every detail of Lara’s current predicament, I’m just going to keep it simple. I never intended to create a blog to talk about current affairs or celebrity gossip; it’s light hearted all the way for me…


So if your feeling a bit over the flood of Lara Bingle news updates, or even if your not, I guess I am jumping in on the media theme of the week just a little, but as simple as it sounds, I really just like checking out what Lara's wearing to be honest. So here’s here's my question for Lara Bingle... Where did you get that apricot leather jacket girl?... I love it!