Yasemin Turker has THE most beautiful skin - so I asked her about it...

The lovely Yasemin Turker
One of the few online videos that I like to watch on a weekly basis is Yasemin Turker ‘s "Five Things I’m Loving This Week" on beauty website www.primped.com.au.

With thousands of pretty beauty images, product photos and reviews online and in print, there’s something so much more personal about watching a real person simply talk it all through with you. Yasemin’s screen presence has such a warm and friendly vibe; she makes you feel like your actually sitting with your own girlfriends talking about the bargain lipstick shade you just found, or what moisturiser is working wonders right now. Her charisma just radiates from the screen, right along with her absolutely gorgeous glowing skin...

So last week while watching her chat about her Top 5, I couldn’t help thinking about what her own personal daily beauty routine might be? What products SHE uses every day and couldn’t live without? I decided to contact Yasemin and ask her if she'd share her beauty secrets with Mylookbook readers. She was more than happy to answer all of my nosy questions, and here you have it. Thank you Yaz!

How old are you?
Twenty-seven. Although sometimes I feel like I’m ten.

What was your background before working at Primped?
I started off as the beauty assistant at marie claire, before heading over to Famous as beauty editor to get my celebrity fix.

What products do you use every morning?
Without fail I always use a cleanser, moisturiser, sunscreen and varying degrees of makeup. My skincare routine doesn’t change too much, but my makeup look differs daily. Right now I’m loving SK-II, so my bathroom cupboard is packed with the Facial Treatment Cleanser, $80, Facial Treatment Essence, $95 and the Cellumination Deep Surge Moisturiser, $200. Sure, it’s expensive but it’s liquid gold on my skin and I really have noticed a big difference since trying it.

What products do you use at night?
The same products as what I use during the day, minus the sunscreen and makeup, of course. I also exfoliate twice a week to get rid of any bumps and build-up on my skin, and this usually happens when the sun goes down. I’m really slack with eye cream, but when I remember I’ll pop that on before bed, too.

What make up products do you use for a typical day at work?
Always a foundation, crème blush, bronzer, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Phew! Right now I’m loving the new Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (due out later this year), as well as the Giorgio Armani Blending Crème Blush Duo, $76 in a beautiful peach shade. I never leave the house without my Bobbi Brown Nude Eye Shadow Palette, $99 and my Nars Bronzer, $72.

What make up do you use for a special occasion?
I can’t go past a bright lip and soft eyes. My makeup routine stays pretty much the same, I just swap my bronze eye shadow for a gold one, skip the eyeliner, add lots of lashes and pop on a bright red, pink or orange lip. Super easy and lots of fun.

If you were away from home for a week and (for some odd reason) could only get hold of 3 beauty products, what would they be?
Aha, I LOVE these questions because they always make me think about what I truly couldn’t live without. OK, I’d say bronzer, mascara and my Hissyfit Saving Face Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30+, $55.

There are a lot of pricey products on the market, what is one luxurious product you’ve tried recently that you would say is definitely worth the investment?
Probably SK-II Skincare. I love bargain cosmetics, especially foundations, mascaras and eyeliners but I think if there’s one thing you should splurge on, it’s skincare. Think of it as an investment into wonderful skin down the track - surely that’s worth spending on, right?

What are your 3 top budget products?
This list honestly changes every week but right now, it’s Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick, $23.95; Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, but as you can’t buy that yet I’ll say Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Eraser Foundation, $24.95 and Yes To Cucumbers Natural Glow Facial Towelettes, $12.99.

What hair products are you currently using and loving?
I recently went on holidays and took the Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Shampoo and Conditioner with me, and I’m loving them both. I also highly recommend Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener, $44.95; evo Salty Dog Beach Cocktail Spray, $26.95; and Batiste Dry Shampoo, $9.95.

What’s the best salon beauty/relaxation treatment you’ve recently had?
OMNILUX Light Therapy is super relaxing and encourages cellular activity, which makes your skin glow like a light bulb afterwards. I also love my local Thai Massage place in Bondi for a Sunday relaxation session, as well as my trusty Myotherapist, Glenn Walmsley, who has magic hands that make all my pain go away. I love him.

Favourite nail polish colour right now?
Pastels are everywhere right now, so I’m enjoying spearmint, lilac and baby blue nail shades for something a little different to a classic red.

Favourite hand cream?
Jurlique’s Rose Hand Cream, $28, is wonderful and smells like Turkish Delight. Yum!

Favourite perfume?
There are so many! My everyday fragrance right now is Chloe Love Chloe, $130, but I also love Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDP, $125. For something special, I love Editions de Parfums by Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur, $145; Juliet Has A Gun; and Memoire Liquide Vacances Liquide, $185. Gosh, that’s nowhere near one favourite. Oops.

Finally, I see various celebrities and beauty editors (including yourself) with such luminous glowing skin… is there a particular secret? If so what is it???
Well, genes play a part most definitely, but aside from that boring old excuse, it’s all about feeding your skin from within with nutritious healthy food, drinking lots of water, using skincare that caters to your specific needs, wearing sunscreen everyday and always, always removing your makeup. Throw a few facial treatments like OMNILUX into the mix and you have yourself some wonderfully luminous skin.