Look good in leather (when the weather finally cools down)...

Images: http://fashionvibe-blog.blogspot.com/ http://www.theblondesalad.com/ http://www.streetpeeper.com/

I have an amazing leather jacket that I purchased from Kookai last year, the problem is that living here in QLD I hardly ever get to wear it. We have rain forecast all weekend here on the Sunshine Coast however the temperature is still going to be 26 degrees on Saturday, reaching all the way up to 30 degrees by next Thursday.

I know, I know I shouldn't be complaining about it being warm here, I'm just eager to start pulling out my winter wardrobe! Most of my friends who enjoy fashion tend to think the same thing as it gets closer to the end of a season. I guess it's human nature to always be anxious for 'what's next'. I know that I personally need a constant reminder to be happy just 'being' in the current moment. At one point I was actually considering having the quote 'be in the moment' tattooed to my wrist so I would constantly see it. A drastic measure I know, but I really do feel that its one of the most important reminders that we can be given. If anything, all of the recent disasters around the globe should be enough to make us all appreciate the 'now'. I know I'm definitely going to make it a priority to remind myself of it.

So, back to today's post. Yes, I would love to get more wear out of my leather jacket, I've even been looking for new ideas on how I will wear it this winter. Leather jackets really are one of the most versatile items of clothing you can own, even if you don't get to wear it as often as you'd like, a leather jacket will go with pretty much EVERYTHING. See said examples above, even blogger Chiara from theblondesalad.com and her 'yeti' boots look pretty good!

So with today's post being a little mix of fashion meets pondering how-to-life-your-life, I'll leave it at that. Have a happy, safe and wonderful weekend, whatever the weather may be!