Investment shopping: Shirt Dress

Shirt Dress on  http://carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle

One of my absolute favourite styles of dress is the classic shirt dress. I'm always drawn to this style as I find it not only flattering but totally versatile and never really out of style.

I’ve invested in so many shirt dresses over the years as they transition so easily between the seasons, or from day to night. During winter one of my staple outfits is a shirt dress worn with leggings and boots, then, in summer, with strappy sandals for a look that is subtly sexy and effortlessly chic.

Yesterday I was instantly drawn to the image (top) featured on stockholmstreetstyle. Then while window shopping online tonight I stumbled across this  Shona Joy cape  from frockaholics.com which I is meant to be more of a shirt (than shirt dress) however when your only 5ft tall, you can get away with most long tops as dresses - WIN! Heading over to frockaholics now...

Shona Joy Cream Only Fools Know Cape www.frockaholics.com