Salsa Fest/ Fashionsign Mag

 

I stopped by the "Sun and Salsa Festival" on Kensington, Calgary past Sunday. Great weather and V-E-R-Y hot! Perfect day to spend some quality time with family and no doubt it was the right timing to enjoy watching dance performances, listening to live music, shopping for goodies and drinking a couple cold beers. With the success of previous "Sun and Salsa", this year's festival had clearly been expanded :-) Glad to see a vast community came out to support local events such as this one.

On the same day, I also did a photoshoot for Fashionsign Magazine. The spread will be in the next fall issue. Thank you Fashionsign for their invitation to be a part of their next magazine feature. It was an amazing experience working with the team. You can follow them on Twitter: @Fashionsignmag or join them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fashionsignmag/ for their latest updates. Below is a small preview with my camera. :) 
Outfit: Jalu,  Roberto Cavalli

Outfit: Helmut Lang

Thanks to The Girl With The Messy Hair for snapping them.

Follow me on Twitter: @SimplyVincent
Follow me on 微博@SimplyVincent
Email me: vincent_waishing_law@hotmail.com